This post is a test of the product preview tool. We’re going to see how it works in a variety of situations — this means linking a variety of different products from different categories, linking them in different ways, and viewing it on different browsers.
Quick test looking for a good sample link.
We’ll start with a basic list of product links:
- A cat tree, using a basic product link: http://www.wayfair.com/Trixie-Pet-Products-Baza-Cat-Hammock-44541-TXI1051.html
- A candle, using an anchor text link
- An area rug, liking to the product review (/product-reviews/) page
- This cake pan link has some added tracking gibberish at the end of the URL, and is set to open in a new window
- Here we are going to test a rel=nofollow link of a tortured puppy
- And this one is a link to a superbrowse page followed by one to a search page (which should not pop-up)
An image link
And Here is a link to the image URL.
Now we shall link to a daily sale sku (this is the Marianne 2 Drawer Nightstand in Black on sale for 226). And we can also toss in a clearance sku (baseball glove that is on clearance for 17.53). Finally we have a headboard on sale via the sales filter (and this “sale” is for a ridiculous 761 — yikes!)
And this link is to a inspiration gallery photo and thus should have no pop-up.
For some more fun and funky links that should word, we have a bedroom set kit and some kind of bamboo flooring sku converted into a really long anchor text links for no particular reason other than to check it out.